Break Free from Alcohol Addiction: Comprehensive Detoxification and Stabilization Programs at Charles River Recovery in Weston, MA
Alcohol is the most abused substance in the United States. Those who binge drink are at greater risk of developing a dependency. Charles River Recovery’s detoxification and clinical stabilization services in Weston, MA provide proven alcohol addiction treatment programs. Our expert, qualified staff is familiar with the challenges of alcoholism and the difficult recovery journey that follows. Our diverse team of addiction specialists is dedicated to assisting individuals who struggle with alcohol misuse or dependency to conquer their addiction and resume a peaceful sober existence.
Recognizing if You or a Loved One Has a Problem with Alcohol
- You drink more or longer than you intend to
- You try to cut down or stop drinking but are not able to
- You must drink more than you once did to get the effect you want
- You continue to drink even though it makes you feel depressed or anxious or adds to another health problem
- Loved ones and/or trusted friends have made comments about your drinking pattern
- You spend a lot of time drinking or thinking about alcohol
- You find that drinking often interferes with daily activities, family, friends, and/or work
- You have been arrested or had other legal problems due to drinking
- You experience symptoms of withdrawal when you don’t drink (withdrawal symptoms include shakiness, sweating, tremors, headaches, anxiety, irritability, and/or insomnia)
Alcohol withdrawal symptoms range from mild to severe. Charles River Recovery’s skilled medical and therapeutic staff supervise the alcohol detox process in order to help you get past the initial uncomfortable physical and emotional symptoms of withdrawal and go on to the subsequent phases of treatment. Once you have safely detoxed from alcohol, clients often transition into Clinical Stabilization Services to continue to heal their minds and body.
Alcohol Clinical Stabilization Services
Charles River Recovery’s CSS treatment options for individuals with alcohol dependency offer 24-hour care under the supervision of medical and clinical professionals. Our state-of-the-art rehabilitation center offers 110 recovery beds and is staffed by skilled addiction experts who are dedicated to assisting each patient in achieving life-long recovery.
Contact Charles River Recovery for Alcohol Abuse Treatment Today
If your unhealthy relationship with alcohol is keeping you from living the life you dreamed of, Charles River Recovery can help. Our professional and dedicated staff will work with you on an individual level to ensure you are receiving treatment that is specific to your recovery goals, with your health and well-being being a top priority. Call 844-606-7652 or fill out a contact form today.