Alcohol Use Disorder Treatment In Weston
Alcohol Use Disorder Treatment
Alcohol is the most abused substance in the United States. Those who binge drink are at greater risk of developing a dependency. Charles River Recovery’s detoxification and clinical stabilization services in Weston, MA provide proven alcohol addiction treatment programs. Our expert, qualified staff is familiar with the challenges of alcoholism and the difficult recovery journey that follows. Our diverse team of addiction specialists is dedicated to assisting individuals who struggle with alcohol misuse or dependency to conquer their addiction and resume a peaceful sober existence.
Recognizing if You or a Loved One Has a Problem with Alcohol
- You drink more or longer than you intend to
- You try to cut down or stop drinking but are not able to
- You must drink more than you once did to get the effect you want
- You continue to drink even though it makes you feel depressed or anxious or adds to another health problem
- Loved ones and/or trusted friends have made comments about your drinking pattern
- You spend a lot of time drinking or thinking about alcohol
- You find that drinking often interferes with daily activities, family, friends, and/or work
- You have been arrested or had other legal problems due to drinking
- You experience symptoms of withdrawal when you don’t drink (withdrawal symptoms include shakiness, sweating, tremors, headaches, anxiety, irritability, and/or insomnia)
Alcohol withdrawal symptoms range from mild to severe. Charles River Recovery’s skilled medical and therapeutic staff supervise the alcohol detox process in order to help you get past the initial uncomfortable physical and emotional symptoms of withdrawal and go on to the subsequent phases of treatment. Once you have safely detoxed from alcohol, clients often transition into Clinical Stabilization Services to continue to heal their minds and body.